Tuesday 31 May 2011

Twinkle Twinkle......practical things....

This is a slightly off tangent post but hey, it's important.

I have three camping trips organised for me and kids this year, one at the end of June, then another the week after and then we're off to WOMAD at the end of July.  I love camping.  The kids love camping even though one of them has no memories of doing it when he was a year old.  And the most important thing you can do when camping is be warm at night. You don't need to be grumpy when camping.  You need to be warm....

So even though I have most of the practical things like a tent (natch) and airbeds (must test them for leaks this week) pump for said airbeds and a huge box of stuff that one needs when camping (for food prep and eating) I don't have any sleeping bags.  Don't ask me why, I'll start ranting about people I shouldn't rant about....

But thanks to a forum I love I am now all prepped to go shopping tomorrow and pick up some sleeping bags at half price.  Rest assured though I shall make sure we all have warm pyjamas (don't ask me how when the shops are now full of summer stuff, I'll work that out in the next couple of weeks), duvets, quilts and WARM sleeping bags.

So tomorrow I have buy sleeping bags.  Bizarrely this fills me with a great sense of satisfaction........

I shall also need to remember to put my Etsy shop on vacation on those weekends in order to ensure that my customers don't think I'm a klutz that can't organise myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think. No, really I would......