Monday 30 May 2011

Streamlining

I'm currently making some changes to my main costuming website. For a while now I feel as though I've been balancing far too many plates, not always managing to keep all of them up and spinning.

So I'm streamlining and trying to make sure that just about everything is in one place.  Now, to be sure, this will take some time, and I'm not SuperMum.  I wish I was....  I've watched Britain's Got Talent, watched a fashion show, taken the tyres off of a truck, given cuddles, supper and sympathy, listened to the tired crying of a 2 and a half year old, and done motherly chores before being able to sit down and get on with some of this stuff. 

BUT.

Ultimately, I hope that it will streamline my online existence.

And because I want to expand what I already have on the website I'm opening up an offer....if you want a tutorial on how to do something, what do you want to see?  What do you want more information about?  What would make your browsing experience with me more enjoyable?  Do you just want more pictures?  Do you want something you can afford to buy?  Do you want to know how you can make the best of what you've got?  Let me know, I'll try and oblige and try to offer more too.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think. No, really I would......