Monday 9 May 2011

New beginnings

So last night I managed to get some pics up for your sneak peek and later tonight they'll I shall be sorting out the listings for them.  I was multi-tasking last night - talking on the phone as I was uploading the pics and it was just a multi-task too far to try and type at the same time.

I'm all moved to a new home.  It's lovely - the garden is a great place to take picture and as you may notice there's a great wall of ivy to use as a back-drop for some items, particularly the headdresses.  As I now have a tripod to use there should be fewer wobbly pictures too....

Inspiration is flowing.  Next on the list to do is to get some pictures of the lovely vintage brooches I have - all of them would make great additions to dance costumes and as usual some of them you won't see until I incorporate them into new designs. 

And fabulous feather accessories are forming in my mind and should soon become reality....watch this space....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think. No, really I would......