It's still not completely finished. I made some ribbons by melting the edges of some silky fabric I had (I'm trying very very hard not to buy anything new and just use what I've got) and I need to get the ribbons attached and then add a backing to the piece. Although sticking it would be slightly easier I think I'm going to go for the sewing option. I'm pretty pleased with this:
Once it's all finished I intend to make some more, using different colour-ways (and as I say, it'll all be with bits and bobs that I have already). I love the way that one thing leads to another!
And speaking of which, I made some organza flowers at the weekend. I'm not entirely sure what I shall use them for but I feel another necklace coming on. And I shall be making some pink ones this week too hopefully. My daughter's school is having a craft fayre in March (I'm trying to encourage my daughter to make some bracelets to sell from the beads I gave her for Christmas) and I figured that my usual stuff might not sell, so I shall be making more bracelets and things myself as well as these pretty flowers as they will go well on clips.
Once I come up with something for these flowers I'll let you know.