Anyhow, the Liebster Award is given to bloggers who have up to 200 followers in the hope that it brings them new followers and friends. Once nominated you have to pass the award on to five other bloggers to help them too.
To accept the award you must:
1 Link back to the person who gave you the award and thank them,
2 Post the award on your blog
3 Give the award to five fellow bloggers who inspire you and
4 Leave a comment on their blog to let them know.
So here are my nominations for this weeks award:
1. Handy Wood Crafts - this blogger really needs out support and it's not hard to do what he's asking.....
2. Handbags by Helen - every time I read this blog I get more and more tempted to try making a bag....
3. Chasing Art - I am lovin' these cards, and see now I want to try out making cards too.....
4. Devon Country Diary - I like to see what Annette is up to and I especially like this weeks Angelina leaf (that reminds me, I should dig out my Angelina fibres....)
5. Polly Polkadot - I woman after my own heart, a stay-at-home, self employed mum who just can't stop making things!
Ok then, I guess now I need to go and let everyone know that they've been nominated, and I shall also wander over to Handmade Monday and see what everyone has been up to. Enjoy your week folks!