Friday 31 May 2013

Ch ch ch changes......?

It's been more than a month since I made my last, slightly depressed, blog post so I thought I ought to do a quick catch up.

I've been making some necklaces recently......  one of them sold within minutes of me putting the pics up on Facebook and another one sold the next day at an event I was at so yay!


This is one that sold......


this is still available.....


so is this one......

and so is this headdress......

I have more headdresses to make and I've made two more necklaces tonight but I can't get pics cos my camera battery is dead - I'm such a numpty. 

But my biggest news is about a real life job.  Now.  I know.  You're scratching your head and wondering why on earth I might be seeking out a real life job when I could just carry on being a starving artist.  Guess what?  I hate being a starving artist, I have me and two kids to look after and some weeks it's just too stressful.

So I need a real life job.  I'll not bore you with the ins and outs of life as a single parent (trust me, I never ever imagined I would be a parent let alone a single parent at age 46) but my life would be made a little easier if I could find a part-time job that I could do alongside my part-time self employed hours.  

This week I had an interview for a job that I'm pretty sure I could do well.  Fingers crossed eh?  



1 comment:

  1. Love those necklaces and the striking designs. Wishing you luck with finding a job, part time is great, just so hard to find the right hours these days

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think. No, really I would......